This Agreement determines the conditions for the User to use the service and additional services of the site https://iaalicense.com ("IAA").
Users - legal entities with access to services and services https://iaalicense.com
Administration - the owner of the site https://iaalicense.com
1. General conditions
1. The use of the IAA service is governed by the rules of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. This Agreement is a public offer. Starting with the IAA service, the User accepts the terms of this Agreement.
3. To access the IAA tools, the user must complete the registration with all necessary fields of the registration form.
4. The Administration of the IAA may at any time unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes shall take effect 3 (three) days after the date of the new version of the Agreement on the site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he must refuse access to the IAA, stop using the IAA service.
5. The Administration of the IAA may establish for the Users the distribution of information related to the shares, news of the service and other necessary information. Dispatch is by e-mail. The necessary contact information is provided by the User at registration.
2. Obligations of the User
1. The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered to violate Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a disruption of the normal operation of the IAA .
2. The use of IAA materials without the consent of the rightholders is not allowed (article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). For the lawful use of IAA materials, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from Rightholders.
3. When quoting IAA materials, including protected works of authorship, a reference to the IAA is mandatory (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of Article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
4. The user accepts the provision that the IAA service or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Administration of the IAA does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
3. Other conditions
1. All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as establishing between the User and the IAA Administration agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
3. A court's recognition of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable shall not entail invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
4. Inactivity on the part of the IAA Administration in case of violation of the provisions of the Agreement by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyrights to IAA protected materials in accordance with the law.
The User confirms that he is acquainted with all the points of this Agreement and certainly accepts them.